ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My feet are freezing!

Clio Sport 172
Ive not had my interior blowers working for a while, but it did heat up, now there is no heat at all and cold air blows into the drivers footwell when moving (stops when stationary). Anyone got any ideas?

Mine does this now and again when the CC is switched off, rest of it works fine though so I leave it on most of the time. If you find the solution post it up.

Clio Sport 172
Thanks for the constructive feedback guys, much appreciated. I just went to town to buy some thick socks ;) I'm let you know what I find out.

1.2 Dynamique
Probably nothing, but if I remember correctly, there are a few gromits in the footwell/bulkhead..maybe they aren't there? i.e. letting cold air in when your driving?
Shouldn't contribute too much, but I guess it could be worth 30seconds to check?