ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first 172

clio 172 ph2
Well i have got my first 172 on a 2002 plate all but full service history just needs one now, 90,000 miles in silver for £1000

212_zps0b78378d.jpg

clio 172 ph2
208_zps1f192d95.jpg

​inside

clio 172 ph2
yes it was a friends car and he works abroad and was just sitting there, i made him a offer which i did not think he would take and he said yes so its a result!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Looks tidy mate... No service history? Will you be changing the belts and dephaser to be on the safe side?

clio 172 ph2
It has nearly all full service history but the first job is to change the belts and dephaser. then look for different wheels as it 17 inc ones on it at the moment.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
It has nearly all full service history but the first job is to change the belts and dephaser. then look for different wheels as it 17 inc ones on it at the moment.

You will get lots of friendly advice here mate.. Good luck with it..

FF 182
Cornwall has palm trees :eek:??? Thought you lived in bel air for a sec there.

Nice 172 though, good price! Make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing to do the belts!