ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car... and its lowww!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
how old are you?

im paying 740 fully comp on my own name for my modified 2005 1.2 16v, with alloys, fk's and other bits... im 18.

How does that work? Fully comp with that? Im 19 now but when i got mine i was 18 and i have a 1.2l mk1 ph3. Thats costing me over 1000 and thats 3rd party fire and theft.

However the car is owned and declared as mine in the policy.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
how old are you?

im paying 740 fully comp on my own name for my modified 2005 1.2 16v, with alloys, fk's and other bits... im 18.

I'm 18 to, but still havent passed my test... is happening soon people. So at the moment I have a provisional and i'am an additional driver, with Tesco and its under £500 but once I get a full license this will go up unfortunately :(

Thanks for all the comments people :)

how old are you?

How does that work? Fully comp with that? Im 19 now but when i got mine i was 18 and i have a 1.2l mk1 ph3. Thats costing me over 1000 and thats 3rd party fire and theft.

However the car is owned and declared as mine in the policy.

fully comprehensive, under my name, car is registered to me and i was 18 in february.

1 years no claims (first insured march 06, so renewed march 07)

just fully under my name no additional drivers or anything.... live in quite a high risk postcode... parked on driveway

n/u quoted me 980 on the net, phoned them up with the quote reference and they said they can do me a deal, said 740 and it took it there and then!