ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car

Clio 1.2 dynamique
right ive been looking for my first car for a gd few weeks now
and ive come across a nice clio for sale, its a friends of a friends who is also a mechanic which i am guessin is a pluss
its a 1.2 metalic blue 03 authentique
its had 1 lady owner as its his wifes car
it has full service history
an has 37k on the clock
and hes said that hes happy to sell it to me for £2800
only bad point is that its a 5 door :/
but it sounds like a good deal
do i go 4 it?

wait and see ;)
mates got the same car but silver... isit 16v or 8v look on the side of the door if u dont know ther good little cars im currently looking aswell but sounds good 4 £2800

If it's a good one, why not go for it ? Five doors is off putting (to me) but if you like the car, go for it.

wait and see ;)
^^^ as said mates is authentique and 8v but ive seen some 16v versions.. much prefer the 16v tho as the 8v as it gets a bit vibraty in the high revs

Clio 1.2 dynamique
i was thinking of driving it 4 a while just so ive got summit to get around in and then maybe sell it on if i can sell it 4 the same price wen the time is right and i see a good 3 door. and im not 2 sure about the valve i'll have to go check it out

Nissan 350z
Ive got a 5 door Clio Grande R reg. Also my first car and i got this at only £1595 with 54k on the clock.

Im actually liking having 5 doors! There doesnt appear to be that much extra length when parked up next to my friends 1.6 Sport and not having to fart around pushing seats forward etc is always a bonus when your mates want a lift.