ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first time on Cliosport.

Subaru Impreza STi 02
Hi guys. First time on here. Want a 197 but doesn't seem has hardcore as my 182 I used to have. Heres a pic!!

P5100023.jpg

Ziel Nurburgring
Welcome aboard sailor! *EDIT AS YOU DONT OWN IT ANYMORE* Car looked good, only thing it needed are silvervisions to stop the fried egg effect.

Prepare yourself for words like Slam, weeds, exhaust, colourcode though

M2 Competition
Love the wheels on the 182 you had fella.

Lol, you like silver cars eh? If you miss the 182... get another one!

Subaru Impreza STi 02
Peperami said:
Love the wheels on the 182 you had fella.

Lol, you like silver cars eh? If you miss the 182... get another one!

Thanks mate. They are TSW Pace. I do like my silver cars. Think I've had 7 silver cars out of the 15 i've owned. Like changing my cars frequently!

black/gold 182
welcome mate two nice motors, can you tell me why you miss the 182 so much when your driving round in a scooby ???? I'm just curious thats all

Subaru Impreza STi 02
blue nose said:
welcome mate two nice motors, can you tell me why you miss the 182 so much when your driving round in a scooby ???? I'm just curious thats all

Thanks mate. The clio was more accurate. Don't get me wrong the Impreza is excellent and would leave the Clio standing but lacks steering feel and the clio always surprised you. Had my clio superchipped, induction Kit and a full exhaust system and that brought it to life even more. I'd love the 255 V6 Clio over the 197 now I think.

Subaru Impreza STi 02
Martin_89 said:
you from central scotland mate i saw that at falkirk retail park lastnight, guy was driving like a tosser wheelspinning everywhere!

nice scooby!

Not me fella. I'm from Kent. I have better things to do then wear my tyres out to impress some spotty youths.:D