ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first video ever made...REALISE! :D

You say wastgate chatter etc thats what everyone equates the noise to. If i'd said compressor surge i then have to explain wtf it is and/or argue with people saying its wastgegate noise, wasnt in the mood.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only stupid people call it wastegate chatter... no excuse tbh, for all everyone else knows your just blagging now, you thought it was wastegate chatter you have seen other people call it compressor surge and now your pretending you know :rolleyes:

only stupid people call it wastegate chatter... no excuse tbh, for all everyone else knows your just blagging now, you thought it was wastegate chatter you have seen other people call it compressor surge and now your pretending you know :rolleyes:

:sleepy:

Really cant be bothered to argue with you Alice. we both know you have an axe to grind with me just pop off and find somewhere else to do it eh. Always fishing for a bite, it's so tiresome.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I call it compressor stall...am stupid? lol

Probably..

compressor stall is ok as thats what happens the compressor wheel stalls, throttle closes air goes backwards stops the compressor but its still trying to spin giving the chirp or pigeon noise (or for the retarded "wastegate chatter")