ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my "free" polish.. help.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ok took the beemer to the carwash in town for a mini vallet and wash.
dropped her off in the morning and came back to pick up at 5ish (dark)

anyways the car looked smooth as silk .. they had given it a "free" full body polish for my repeat custom.

well the next day as i came out of the office to grap some lunch, the car was side on to the bright sun.. and OMG the paint is fucked. there must be a million swirls, also there is like this wierd shizzle when you look at the paint in differnt angles theres like holagrams in it like deep shadows.

when the light is off it the cars looks fine but as soon as i hit amber street lights or daylight its looks sooo fucked up.

now i have the pc in the garage.
but i have no pads or polish.

what pads do i need?
what polish
a guide would be great.

or if someone wants to do it that would be great lol.

this is the colour. flat imola red

07_gaycar.jpg

106 GTi
BMW Paint is fairly hard so will take some decent cut to correct it.

Any of the Proven polish routes should sort it.

Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Finish
Meguiars 83 and 80
Poorboys SSR 2.5, 2 and 1

An array of cutting, light Cut, polishing and finishing pads are a must. Start with the mildest product and pad combination first and see how it goes, stepping up in the aggressiveness of products as needed to get the job done, then stepping down to milder products to refine the finish.

I thought you had all the relevant stuff from when you where offering to PC peoples cars on here a while ago?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
cheers

well i used all the gear.. the pads are old.. ive never seen paint like this lol