ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My friend's modified ED30 (Love/Hate)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Took some pics of my friends Golf the other day. Its a pretty mad spec and love it or hate it, it goes really well. It has a big spec, but the current figures are 399bhp and 398ft lbs and it goes like a scolded cat!:eek:penmouth: I'm sure it will divide opinions but i thought i'd share on here.

33505826652_5a03bbf8b3_z.jpg

33533069411_04a8776b2e_z.jpg

32820125464_3752b496cc_z.jpg

33533732571_b0c01f13da_z.jpg

33507202072_58c0b0ee60_z.jpg

33507552842_8ec20658bc_z.jpg

33664478005_b17fe5660a_z.jpg

33508402792_f1e1112d88_z.jpg

33533723561_f5fb89ef17_z.jpg

Full set here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58003155@N07/albums/72157678456363884

As always, comments and criticism welcome.

Mark.

Last edited:

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
A bit too try hard.. but im sure it's quick.

Not sure how you can't be embarrassed driving through a towm centre with that wing!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah I appreciate the effort gone into that and it sounds very fast...
but it looks pony.
Does he compete in it?

focus st3
I like it,its different and i have a red vag group car so i respect the graft to keep it as mint looking as it is,in reality your front spoiler wouldn't make it down my street but still likey.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It does a lot of Santa Pod, and has done a few track days.

Its a bit too out there for me personally, but its goes really well and i guess it goes as mad as it looks.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'd much rather a standard power one, that looked standard, over a 400bhp one that looked like that.
Regardless of how fast it is.

Must be some money in that though

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Minus a few of the bad bwoiii mods and stickers it would look epic from a purposeful track toy POV.

Some guy on the Track Time group on Facebook has one that looks similar, with a BTCC bodykit, similar power, rapid on track.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I can only think of vagina when i see the 'vag gang' stickers. I hate the scene stickers, just why.

If some things were toned down it'd look good IMHO and I do really like it as it. It's just a tad too much.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Change the bonnet and wing and I would have that. Appreciate all the graft gone into it though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't think it divides opinions at all I think everyone can agree it looks really, really, really bad. Power figures look good though.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Well, at least it stands out, unlike most golf gti's. He obviously give no f***s what people think! Other than that it's not for me at all.

I like turtles

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looks a bit try hard for me, but at least I could iron my shirt on the spoiler before work.
If that had been subtly done with some BBS rims and the likes it would have been so much better.

Countryman JCW
I quite like the rear diffuser in the first picture, but the pictures following that, it looks like its just been stuck on top of the original bumper?...

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Lol at the tags!

Be alright if it didn't have that ridiculous spoiler. Scene c***s.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
It does a lot of Santa Pod, and has done a few track days.

Its a bit too out there for me personally, but its goes really well and i guess it goes as mad as it looks.

What times does it run at the pod ?

Would only need 300 bhp to be as quick if he removed the spoiler !