ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Golf

Just thought i'd share some pictures of my car i got this evening as it was clean and back on the air ride!

13548037784_f7c4df9b35_b.jpg

13547748375_a36d5e6daf_c.jpg

13547982173_f7a598b5a6.jpg
13548182844_d859a7053d.jpg

13547776713_67b8393006_h.jpg

13547912785_abd8466312.jpg
13547976614_e5dda6f4bd.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll await Luke 's confirmation that it's not a Photoshop and i'm not being lied to, before commenting further.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy enough. Can someone explain the stupid trend of smoothing the front number plate recess only to cable tie the plate to the grill for 360 days a year which ruins cooling and also makes it look goofy as f**k. All it seems to be in aid of is to w**k yourself silly at Ultimate Dubs etc when you take it off and 99% of the time it's just to park it in the carpark there and not on a show stand.

Mental.

Back and side profile look alright but it looks like something from Demolition Man from the front.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy enough. Can someone explain the stupid trend of smoothing the front number plate recess only to cable tie the plate to the grill for 360 days a year which ruins cooling and also makes it look goofy as f**k. All it seems to be in aid of is to w**k yourself silly at Ultimate Dubs etc when you take it off and 99% of the time it's just to park it in the carpark there and not on a show stand.

Mental.

I agree.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Why not spend the money that you put into air and wheels on a gti instead? Much nicer to drive and a bit of grunt too, as opposed to a 1.4 slouch

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yep, I've posted basically the same reply. Need to get my message across!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I can appreciate the work that goes into these 'stanced' cars but I couldn't be a part of the scene myself.

I prefer to drive cars and enjoy them rather than make them look good parked up.

Best of luck with the car anyway :)

I can appreciate the work that goes into these 'stanced' cars but I couldn't be a part of the scene myself.

I prefer to drive cars and enjoy them rather than make them look good parked up.

Best of luck with the car anyway :)
There's not much work though is there? Smoothed out front bumper & that's it really.