ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My H-Reg Valver in White

Black 182
Hi guys just thought id put some more pics up of my new old hot hatch :star:

DSC07423Large.gif

DSC07419Large.gif

DSC07417Large.gif

DSC07428Large.gif

DSC07425Large.gif

DSC07424Large.gif

DSC07444Large.gif

DSC07431Large.gif

DSC07430Large.gif

DSC07437Large.gif

DSC07446Large.gif

Very nice, how much did you get it for in the end (if you don't mind me asking) Rare as too being on a H plate.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Well f**k me sideways with one of them dildo things Karen was talking about. That is past mint.

M

mini-valver

Have you changed the clocks as valver redline starts at 7??
Or were the early ones different?

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
Have you changed the clocks as valver redline starts at 7??
Or were the early ones different?

look like willy dials!

that is in stunning nick for any valver, let alone an H, must have been very well cared for,

the engine bay is cleeeeeeean! and a intact heat shield!

Valver..
gd example dude...Glad ur a menber of the Ph1 class....just shame it aint as old as mine hehe...where did u get them car mats from im lookin for a plain set like that!

Black 182
gd example dude...Glad ur a menber of the Ph1 class....just shame it aint as old as mine hehe...where did u get them car mats from im lookin for a plain set like that!

Standard ones that it was sold with IIRC matey! :)

Just been thinking may put this up for sale of PX it with somone for the right deal if anyones interested?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That was on ebay a year ago. Pre reg'd demo car that ended up living at the docks iirc