ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ICE Setup

its alright for some

looks like an awesome setup except for the sony hu, just not a fan of sony ICE

350z & 16v Maxi

There is only 2 Sony Units i would use, a CDX-C910 or a CDX-C90. They are both absolutly fantastic headunits.

Tom what you got?

Oh and for the cost, working for an ICE and Performance Car company and getting stuff at cost is a blessing from god!!!

350z & 16v Maxi

Yea that Alpine is nice too. As for Sony ICE i dont like and have never liked anything but the two headunits i said about above and the XDP-210EQ or the XDP-4000X. Honesty they are fantastic!!! I hate Sony as much as you bambam except for 4 exceptions!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

those things are mental why don they make hus like that anymore?

350z & 16v Maxi

Thats why i had to go second hand for my new headunit as the majority of the new ones are sh*t. Look good and fancy but are actually sh*t.

Only 3 units i would use new Nak CD700, Alpine F1 and Denon Z1.

The Denon one is my dream hu!!!

the denon is being used alot in the states at the moment, it seems to be the in things although adam rainer thinks the F1 status and the NAK are better,

Tom

350z & 16v Maxi

Mmmm, havent heard the New Nak or the F1 or the Z1 but from reading i think the Denon one is better.

B 8

Black Mk2 172 [ B 8 ]

Great choice of head unit and processor mate. Ive got the CDX-C90R and XDP-210EQ in my Mk2 172. The C910 and C90R are the only decent sony head units Id get. Why are you using the audiobahn crossover when the XDP-210EQ already has one?

Cheers, Brian.

350z & 16v Maxi

Band Pass for the mids and to set the crossover over high enough for tweeters which the 210 cant do so as to bi-wire and ill be adding 8" Momo subs in when they come out.

Yea the C90 and C910 are the only sony units i would ever use.