ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my inferno.. recarod.. bremo

182 inferno
hi i had a project tread of my clio 182 i bought it about a year ago and enjoyed it over the summer then took it of the road for the winter for some work.. tidyed up the front bumber (previous owner cant drive and hit a kerb) got some carbonfiber for the front of it. then i got offered a deal from a mate for two mint recaros so they were quickly snapped up also bought megane 225 calipers for the clio and put them of with 300mm disks, alot of work to get them fitting right but not its worth it so responsive with the braking now.. aslo bought a whiteline arb planning to do a few track days this year there alot of other bits and bobs ive done to the car so now i have it the way i want it heres some photos from what it was like last year to the way it stands now :) http://
396184_10150677083624669_514334668_10994996_2006884157_n.jpg

182 inferno
There was a fair bit of work to get them to fit the brembos Have to put weights in the spokes there that big ;)

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
i was just gonna ask how the feck did you get them brembos to fit on standard rims, plz tell more,

looks good.