ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My japshow finale weekend pics

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
was supposed to go to this... but over slept untill 5pm lol, the red an black hachi is a guy i know i think... still looks sexual i want one sooooo bad but i would have to be gay and have it in the initial d black and white panda colours :D plus i want poppups lol...

ITB'd 182...
went last year. was a good weekend. going to the pod in a few weeks for the bonfire night thing. should be good.
looks like you all had a good time.
sorry to spam but how do you find the teg? im presuming you owned a clio before, just wondering how you rate the teg as its one of the cars on my list to get once the clio is gone.
cheers. gup :cool:

I went to it a couple of years ago it was a great show, even with the rain.

I went up there in my mates s2000 with his brothers mates, ones got an old J reg black civic which looks a heap, but it's got a ctr engine in it with some mods. Another dude who came with us has an old c reg toyota corolla drift car :cool:

Evo 8 Jap Crap
The pics from saturday were form before the sillyness started lol

Weather was mint cant believe we was camping in October and it was warm :D