ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182

Slow red one
My first Sport, Picked it up today and loving it! Any cheap small mods anyone can suggest? Thinking CF splitter and dash strips maybe.

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7872.jpg

172 with k-tec sound
yes deffo forgot about the yozza, but be prepared for a wait, best person to speak to is fred at btm on here, he will be able to tell you how long.

Focus RS + S3
looks nice and clean, personally, keep it simple, sivlervisions, small aerial, fresh number plates to name a few cheap ones

Megane 225 F1
Jealous :(

I want one so badly. Looks amazing mate. Enjoy it and take it easy. I came from a 1.4 to the 2.0 recently as well and I am still getting to grips with how it goes.

Mini Cooper S
Wouldnt mind knowing what the insurance hike was from the TCE to 182. Thanks!

Car looks ace. Wouldn't alter the cosmetics inside or outside. Apart from the above minor mods and some Recaros ;)

BG FF182
Looks nice and shiny in the pics compared to when I saw it on the forecourt at Bilney!! What exhaust is on it? I had a sneaky peak on the way back from the coast and didn't really know. Wouldn't bother with Carbon Fibre if I were you, but it's all down to personal preference, as cheap small mods go a Cliosport.net sticker has got to be the way to go!

The main thing though is to enjoy it :D

Last edited:
  Renault Sport Clio 182
very nice, leave it the way it is apart from some aero wipers really, if you have to get silvervisions but i wouldnt. apart from that its great as it is.

Ph1 172.
What do you mean?

clio1.jpg

The bits circled nearest the long black slot across the front should have a black sticker. You can see it in the picture below.

4023146462_14b90f7578_b.jpg

It doesn't make any difference, but it might mean the bumper have been resprayed, that or whoever owned the car before took them off.