ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My M3 CSL

Nice :cool:

Fook me though £32k for a 4 year old car. What would have that cost new? Double?

They are so going to be the next ctr, vx220, elise etc etc on here if mummy and daddy raids the piggy bank for little johhny ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FLOL! Another one?!

They're all the same colour too! Haha.

Great motor mate! Enjoy!

Fook me though £32k for a 4 year old car. What would have that cost new? Double?

They are so going to be the next ctr, vx220, elise etc etc on here if mummy and daddy raids the piggy bank for little johhny ;)
Pmsl @ the last paragraph !

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
passed one of these yesterday made me feel sick! JELOUS

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think these csl's had a near 20k premium over the standard M3 and on the road they were no faster,its just on a track where they come alive

It was 58k new i think.

Only 422 made so hopefully, aint gonna see many around. ;)

Trust me mummy and daddy had no involvement in this, if they had i'd be driving a brand new F430, I come from a poor background unfortunately.

Turbos.
It does, with a front bumper too (which consequently chips easily). Rear bumper and bootlid is lighter, with less soundproofing. Also, the exhaust walls are thinner, it has magnesium wheels, lighter wishbones, Recaros in the front and as standard - no luxuries.

I had to take mine back to the dealers the day after thanks to an SMG sensor going wrong! I'm going to get the sill plates replaced under warranty, disappointing corrosion on a car thats only covered 15k. Other than, loving mine so far!!

Hope yours is fun so far, get on Mtorque. Doing my first track day in it next Thursday and hav a set of APs on order :)

AP's and exhuast are likely to be the things i do to mine. :)

I'm taking it to the dealer when i get time, the SMG doesnt feel as good as in my last M3, gonna get them to check it out.

Loving the car tho, really cant ask for more from it! :)

Monaro VXR
It should come with a carbon roof but kissmyrs's doesn't seem to have one.

Has it been sprayed over?

Or is it just the light playing tricks?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
stunning motor, im hopefully gonna be purchasing an M3 later this year, id fekin love a CSL though! Amazing!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It does, with a front bumper too (which consequently chips easily). Rear bumper and bootlid is lighter, with less soundproofing. Also, the exhaust walls are thinner, it has magnesium wheels, lighter wishbones, Recaros in the front and as standard - no luxuries.

I had to take mine back to the dealers the day after thanks to an SMG sensor going wrong! I'm going to get the sill plates replaced under warranty, disappointing corrosion on a car thats only covered 15k. Other than, loving mine so far!!

Hope yours is fun so far, get on Mtorque. Doing my first track day in it next Thursday and hav a set of APs on order :)

Just how a car company should do a proper version

Turbos.
Not many manufacturers can charge £20k for less though ;) In fact, nor can BMW, as they built less than they wanted too... the last few CSLs went for almost £10k under list!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
DSC02972LargeMedium.gif

^ How short are you ? :clown:

B

Brown.

What are the difference's between yours and a normal m3 ?? can the benefits really be used on public roads??

B

Brown.

dfdf.jpg

For Gods sake dont do this ^^^ to the CSL !!!! ..... surprised the dealer ddnt slap you lol

Turbos.
Some people found it on Mtorque and are hating the old M3, glad you got rid!!

I'm down the road from Brands, let me know if you're going closeby and we should hook up for a photoshoot! I am also doing a trackday at Brands next Thurs.

Ahh, kool thats brill mate, i really want to do a track day with teh CSL, just went down brands to meet a few friends yesterday!

The old M3 was an acquired taste, i bought it for quite cheap with the plan to put it back to standard, but then got a good trade in price for it in part ex!

A meet would be really good, not everyday you see 2 CSL's in the same place! :p