ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My macbook & facebook

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
When I am talking to people on FB chat, my mac pauses, shows me the rainbow thing then carries on as normal, every time I receive a reply. I have looked at google and I still can't find the cause of the problem.

Really frustrating, does anyone know of a fix or has had this issue themselves?

Luke.:star:

Merc A class
My facebook is messing up but thats because its sh1te!

and my mac also does it then editing photos running lots of programs, Not sure what it is but apple said they will sort mine just never have the time to take it to them.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Use adium for FB chat?

Tried this but it keeps asking me to type in a shitty verification code for FB every 3 minutes. Its a right PITA.

I am using FF. Doesn't do it on safari but I hate using safari.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
I changed to Google Chrome on my PC because of this. Must be a Firefox Vs Facebook thing. You can try deleting your cookies and cache, but doubt it will help that much

ITB'd MK1
slightly related, but FF for windows says it's missing plugins for FB chat, try and install it and it's an apple quicktime plugin missing, but it's not available. Probably same issue