ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mates Clio

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
Thought id post a pic of my mates new bodykit that he got fitted aparently theres only 2 of these bodykits in the UK so far and the other guy was in the Fast Car magasine. I know you guys aint into bodykits as much but i like it. What are your opinions?

100_0877.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
2 to many if you ask me, hope thats not a flame red 172?

Edit: it's clearly not a 172

182BG
not to my liking to be honest.
Tell your mate to at least spray the mesh black, would look a lot better imo

Mercedes C Class Sport
dont think its a 172, door handles arent colour coded..but it doesnt have a sunroof...hmmm

you may know it, clio?
really not suprised that there is only 2 in the country when they look that bad :eek:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I recognised that kit straight away, like Chrisjk did. Shame he was lied to, but it's not the first time I've heard 'there's only x of them in the country,' only to find out they're as common as the original bumpers.

Out of curiosity, how much did he pay for the lot?

80MPG BEEZA
hmm 2 in the countrt weird considering i had that kit and know of atleast 3 others with that kit on just wait and see how long it lasts

Mondeo TDCI 130
that is not pretty, and who sprayed that mini? stevie wonder? unless its just the camera angle the paint looks flat as fook!

Is that your clio parked next to it?

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
I recognised that kit straight away, like Chrisjk did. Shame he was lied to, but it's not the first time I've heard 'there's only x of them in the country,' only to find out they're as common as the original bumpers.

Out of curiosity, how much did he pay for the lot?

dunno the exact figur but i think it was about 1200-1400 and that was buying the bodykit, colour coding it and fitting.

that is not pretty, and who sprayed that mini? stevie wonder? unless its just the camera angle the paint looks flat as fook!

Is that your clio parked next to it?

lol that mini is a work in progress hes gettin it resprayed in racing green but i dunno when hes doin it and yeh thats my clio beside it .

RenaultSport 197
Not got any thumbs up from me im afraid. Front bumper is way to big for the car and seat covers just add a touch of tackyness to it all. Sorry, good effort for your mate though and I hope he likes it.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
that bumper looks totally stupid, how someone can think that looks good is beyond me!!

BMW F31
i actually dont mind that, think it looks pretty nice. i personally wouldn't do that to my car as i'm not into kits but i think it looks good :)