ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mates VXR - D

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My mate came round today in his Astra VXR - D.

Its got full vxr miltek exhaust system, eibach springs, panel filter, pro race 1.2s and re map so is putting out around 210bhp and 350lb of torque.

I took it out for a spin and it went well - very smooth power delivery in every gear.

Heres some pics;

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

phase 2 172
That looks like a real nice car .I've always wanted a petrol vxr,since going out in my friends mapped one .everybody on here seems to hate them.but there a real weapon in a straight line .but each to there own I guess .

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That looks like a real nice car .I've always wanted a petrol vxr,since going out in my friends mapped one .everybody on here seems to hate them.but there a real weapon in a straight line .but each to there own I guess .

Ive always liked the looks of the vxr. Ive just been afraid to say it on cs for fear of getting banned....

F56 MINI Cooper S
What is it then origanlly, what engine? Just needs a VXR front bumper and job done, does look awesome and again Im a fan of them

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Its a 1.9cdti tuned by Thorney in association with Vauxhall so keeps the warranty (lifetime or 100k) and all that shizzle.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not that I'm aware mate. If you got a standard 5dr astra cdti 150 and fitted a 200 tuning box you could probably get around 180 - 200 bhp.

Turbos.
Good all-rounder, i'm sure. Not sure about white though... its a bit hard to make a sporty hot hatch Vauxhall from looking chav, and white doesn't help.

Golf GTD Mk7
excuse the ignorance, but does it come with vxr rear bumper as standard? If so, didn't realise they did this :S

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
excuse the ignorance, but does it come with vxr rear bumper as standard? If so, didn't realise they did this :S

Is a limited run done by thorney and vauxhall and came with the vxr rear. It also had a union jack on the roof and massive vxr decals on the side but these have since been removed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does look hyper chav but decent bus with it being diesel.

Those wheels...

Golf GTD Mk7
Is a limited run done by thorney and vauxhall and came with the vxr rear. It also had a union jack on the roof and massive vxr decals on the side but these have since been removed.

Cheers :D

It does look hyper chav but decent bus with it being diesel.

Those wheels...

i'm not sure what the deal is with vauxhaul owners and 1.2's tbh. Not a nice wheel imo.