ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Megane 225 - spares or repair

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
You don't need the link it's in the cars for sale section on here, if I had somewhere to keep it I'd have already had it before this thread appeared.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Thanks for all the kind words guys, I would like to fix it up but I don't have 2 minutes to scratch my ass at the moment, let alone fix this :(

So yeah, it seems to be getting a lot of interest on ebay, but i'd accept 2k from a CS member

So far 14 different messages, 138 page views and 38 watchers, and over 1k already

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
TBH a weekend and £500 would have it fully sorted, (probably less) but as said I have another cars in the pipeline and we need some of the money so it's got to go :(

I would love it to go to someone on CS mind!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want it just for the engine and gearbox then I could give it to sc auto electrics to do the conversion for me :( bad timing though. Great buy, good luck with the sale

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Very kind dude, but I really just need a straight sale - the interest in it has been crazy , I must haver had 25 different people wanting more info, I have had 3 offers around £1750, but I am not going that low.