ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Megane R26 on Pistonheads

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
See your mats, did they come with the car? We've got the same but the drivers is a bit worn out and Renault don't seem to have any record of mats that allow access to the floor storage bin.

Also, good luck with the sale, looks cracking.

John

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Megane R26
Cheers for the replies guys, to answer a few questions.

The calipers are White. I had them resprayed to suit a theme for the car (white/black).

In regards to the Mats, they didn't come with, had to purchase them seperately, was about £100 :O I will see if I can dig out the part number.

Jon, sadly I have a Ph1 172 again so no swappsy :(

Having such a hard time selling it too. It's one of the cheapest out their, espeically with having the Cambelt done and 1 owner, but people are still trying to get it for less than 6K! Tough times at the mo!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
Cheers for the replies guys, to answer a few questions.

The calipers are White. I had them resprayed to suit a theme for the car (white/black).

In regards to the Mats, they didn't come with, had to purchase them seperately, was about £100 :O I will see if I can dig out the part number.

Jon, sadly I have a Ph1 172 again so no swappsy :(

Having such a hard time selling it too. It's one of the cheapest out their, espeically with having the Cambelt done and 1 owner, but people are still trying to get it for less than 6K! Tough times at the mo!

They do seem difficult to sell, have you posted it on meganesport.net ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
If you were near me I would be waiting outside the bank tomorrow morning. so kind of glad you are not lol! Great car and great price

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
[sorry, blatant spam]

I was given the opportunity to drive one of these recently after fitting a new clutch, slave and DMF for a customer and by fek they don't half dig in well in the twisties... really impressive motors these especially for the cash that they're coming for.

Mick