ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk1 clio on photoshop, i got bored

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
goldalloys.jpg
:eek: :S :eek: :dead:

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
oh f**king dear. stickers, strips, wing mirrors, tribal graphics to name a few compleate f**k ups oh and the wheels look shite.

RenaultSport 172.
dude what the f**k are you doing.

i did that photoshop and it looked 10 times better that that s**t!..

Abarth 500
stop posting pics of that car, god dam it!...all you get is slagged off but you still post the same dam picture...are you into S&M do you like to suffer or somthing?

Audi TT 225
I think with a little hard work you may even be able to get it looking like this, all bling and chromed up man.... looks the shizzle!

shopping_trolley.jpg

ou know what they say - one man's meat is another man's floppy fibreglass spoiler.

But thankfully Top Gear is here to ridicule the clueless by bringing you the best chavved-up motors and tasteless tat. Welcome, then, to Carbage.

There are a few hundred dodgy modified cars to sift through, but we need more. If you spot any Carbage on your travels, take a picture and send it to us at tgweb@bbc.co.uk, so we can all have a laugh (even use your mobile if you like).

Legal stuff
You can only send us your own images - so don't copy stuff from the internet (or send us a shot the owner of the photo doesn't want published) because we won't be able to display it. By sending us your images, you agree to these terms and allow us all rights to use them.

oops to the last bit ;)