ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Clio...

Foz

slammed clio mk1
Hi people, Ive had my clio mk1 for a few months now. Just wondered how I post pics up on here so I can show you all? Cheers for help, Rob.

Beetle
upload them to somewhere like www.photobucket.com and then copy and paste the

Foz

slammed clio mk1
Nice one cheers, here they are, i'll get a few more later, let me know what you think...

Last edited:
  Beetle
copy and paste the links mate instead of the http ones, and the pics will appear instead of links.
bit blurred but looks nice mate, i like the black phase 2 wheels:cool:

Foz

slammed clio mk1
Cheers, yeh was going to smoke the side repeaters but could not get them out! lol. Lowered about 100 at the bk! Was catching a lot at first but ok now. Not much spec, only a 1.9 Diesel but hopefully gettin a valver soon enough.

mk1 phase 3
^^ mine was lowered 110 at back, scraped like f**k, then died off. only when i had my arches rolled i realised i had no arch lining left! still ok though, gotta live with the possibility of catching the fuel pipe, but its been ok untill now so im not that worried! love the black valver wheels btw. good choice :)