ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK3

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Homo spec mazda
Special CS price of £3800 for the next week only before i put it back to standard.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Homo spec mazda
I really dont want to do that, due to effort, but currently the car comes with everything needed to return it to standard minus springs. but you can always just wind it back up and id let you have it for your "missus's" budget.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Homo spec mazda
Interiors standard besides my epic mistake of spraying teh centre console purple.... But il be replacing that with a fresh part :)

The car comes with the standard wheels and aftermarket ones, but the standard ones are in dire need of refurb.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Homo spec mazda
eres a photo Riad took a while back of it on the standard wheels.
24992_10150163869540198_641895197_1.jpg

Infact!!! if you want il knock another 100 off, put it back on the standard wheels allthough in need of refurb and keep the mims.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Ste, this boy is more OCD than I with cleaning. Tis a good buy.

If it goes tits up I'll give you a go on you know who.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Homo spec mazda
Ste, this boy is more OCD than I with cleaning. Tis a good buy.

If it goes tits up I'll give you a go on you know who.

haha <3 you.

Its true.... I have OCD :( but i didnt want to smash my own windscreen just to get a newun :p It cracked itself.