ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco blue

172 sport
3216ea59.jpg

bd599bcc.jpg

Mk1 Focus RS
looks good pal, i love monaco blue.

not a huge fan of the wheels, would look much better with black turinis or standard 172 wheels.

172 sport
It came with the wheels mate they have kinda grown on me but I am thinking standar or black turinis would look good I have just finished spraying the grill and scuttle area matte black as they had faded quite a lot cheers for the comment mate

172 sport
I think they been smoked it was on their when I bought it don't really bother me may not be to everyone's taste though

Monaco 172
Um im from the risca area mate. Mines on the ktr coils, set of blak turinis changed from team dynamics last week, fittin my fabia splitter in the morn and my cup spoiler was fitted otherday :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Slight drop, standard lights, silver turninis, job done IMO.

Still miss my old one...
1-2.jpg

Monaco 172
Yer not a problem, i shud have some pics up soon, changed my spark plugs this mrn put all the leads bak same order an its runnin lumpy as hell nw wish i left the bloody thing alone :(

172 sport
Mate u wanna see my other threads on the other clio 172 I had that will make you weep lol do you find your cleaning yours much? You done anything else to it mate.

Monaco 172
This is the first problem ive had 2 :( o well im gna fit my matched inlets 2moz an investigate the problem i hope :| yer you clean it and then a day later it shows all the dirt again :( ive got a few little other mods i want the ktec cam package but i got 3 holidays 2 pay for, an now i hope this problem dosent amount 2 anything :(