ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My monaco

172,corsa turbo
024.jpg

023.jpg

Has anyone got a pic of one of these with gold wheels? Thanks, Ash

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
GOLD?!?!?!

Edit that post boy, or put the flame suit on!! ''Silver-Turini-vision'' Brigade will hunt you down!!

Golf TDI
i can see where you are coming from as monaco imo is similar colour to the old williams colour .

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The colour combo worked for the willy.
I don't think it's been done though. If it has it's not been publicised much.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Williams Gold might look a lot better in the flesh, the chopped images above aren't bad but they don't show how "shiney" the Williams wheels are.

Williams Clios are Monaco blue IIRC :cool:

my personal favourite for a monaco though and am considering doing it to my one.

anthra.gif

A bit like this? ;)
DSC_2429.jpg

DSC_2605.jpg

Any excuse lol

172,corsa turbo
Cheers guys, dont like the gold so much now lol. I will show you the wheels I mean and see what you think. Thanks, Ash

172,corsa turbo
Does anyone have a rough idea of what my car is worth? Its an 02 plate and has done 33,000. Thanks, Ash

mk2 slow. . .
or ifyour thinking black? do think looks good, along with blue diamonds and black bullets, ignore the sh*t black attempt on badges at back.

monaco.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice to see another monaco!

I know what you mean about the gold but not sure they'd look so great in the flesh against the real colour of the Monaco. Since its a bit more purpley in light, it might look quite odd. Unless you can put a William's gold wheel against it first to see, I'd be very hesitant to get them done.

I'm considering if to paint the wheels as well but I think anthracite looks like what they look like now: silver covered with brake dust lol But if the car and wheels are nice and clean, will look spot on.

120d M Sport
Gold: something different, why not mate. Havent seen it done before and actually think the monaco would pull it off, tho gold turinis would be the way to go rather than gold 172 wheels I reckon.

BMW E46 and E36
Go for gold! Dont be a sheep!

+1 Be different mate... I personally really like the gold idea on your monaco, i've given it a guick photoshop with the wheels you chose, let me know what you think:

Monaco_Goldcopy.jpg

P.S. yeah don't mention that i forgot to add in the disc/brakes, oops :rasp:

172,corsa turbo
Now how am I going to drive that with out brakes silly? Cheers for doing that mate, I think it looks quite good. Theres only one way to find out.........