ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Yesterdays was this with 7 views?

3907067432_7e142d38a6_z.jpg

Giant house spider - 251/365 by Billy Matthews, on Flickr

There must have been a link to your profile somewhere as 2K in a day is massive.

This was mine yesterday with 10 views

4220613756_2b845064cf_z.jpg

St.Paul's Sunset by Billy Matthews, on Flickr

Thats really nice Billy, although perhaps having St Pauls slightly off centre would make for a better composition, love the sky!

Yes I had linked a picture on DPReview that got nearly 400 views in a day and I think people stopped to explore the rest!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know how people get loads of views.

I consistently get 0 each day lol!

Try posting links to your images in different places, link it to facebook/twitter so when you upload an image it posts on your wall. Also add your images to groups on flick, all that works for me. I do tend to get more activity whenever I add new images otherwise mine is similar with 1 or 2 views a day.

I've also got about 200 contacts on Flickr now and that helps to get more views and comments/faves.
Mostly mates or people who take shots that I appreciate. I comment on their decent stuff, they comment on mine.
Flickr groups and posting on forums etc helps too.