ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my motor <<<<<<<<newbie

23092007219.jpg

23092007220.jpg

Pics linked fella.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
ditch the wheels and the spoiler and the headlights, and you are off to a good start!

valver engined r5.
wheels r poo and so is spoiler and im not sure about lights either.
but looks quite clean.

1.8 16v clio
:) its as i got it will get rid ov spoiler my orig wheels are being refurbd
but i value all your comments no matter how harsh

1.8 16v clio
just trying to get it back to how it should be its got 2l engine in so plenty fast enuff for me . just need origional lights any ideas ?

1.8 16v clio
the interior is leather like that bit very comfy . will any clio mk 1 lights fit front and rear i need

the interior is leather like that bit very comfy . will any clio mk 1 lights fit front and rear i need

Yes.

Looks tidy paintwork wise, glad to see your getting the wheels refurbed and the standard lights! Im personally not a fan of the spoiler.

You says its got a 2.0, isit a hybrid or a debadged williams, and also deffo got proof? people do try and sell the 1.8's as 2.0 unfortunatly.

EDIT: Its not got the wide-track so its a hybrid.

visualize whirled pe
Welcome.

I like it! Not sure about the spoiler but everything else looks ok to me. You could do with some auto glym plastic and vinyl dressing on that side strip.

1.8 16v clio
thanks for all your input i am not a fan of spoiler and wheels lights and mirrors so they are for sale . but i am looking for standard lights and top cover for the rocker plastic bit with writing on cant wait to get her back as standard its a gem to drive and v quick any help would be much appreciated thanks jason
in the past have had
s reg imprezza turbo
seat cupra r
rover brm :eek:
205 gti
but this has got to be by far the best car i have had
to drive