ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MY08 Impreza STi

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
just looking at the pics agian and ive noticed it has a lot of badge going on, is sti on evry panel? kinda like the m5, that used ot be subtle jus tthe m on the front and back now they might as well just write down the side of is THIS IS AN M5!!

but as i said in the other thread it is nice in white, dont think back woud suit it but perhaps a charcoal.

deffo anthasite wheels in 18s i kinda like the rally style wheels or mylti spokes, like these ( and yeah i know they are VW rims but in anthrisite they could looke nice)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-inch-Alloy...oryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
Looks awsome mate reminds me of a modern day Integrale Evoluzione! Loving the white to! Anthracite wheels, milltek to release some burble- DONE!:cool:

MKIII 138
as ive said i really like it. it may not be as fast as the R26 on track (autocar this month) but hey with a few standard scooby mods im sure it will be faster.. its funny how this car is a grower in looks. with those mods it makes the car much better.

id get one but my sensible side wouldnt do it.

MCS R56
Great car but I don't like what Subaru are doing with the looks dept. It's not got that mean, 'only a guy could like' demeaner anymore.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Lookin good dude - I like the one in the Park n Ride :)

Tappd'd RS
Cheers Guys.

Looks better now I think. I've got the lip spoiler extention and a tiny front number plate.

I'll try and get some pics up over the weekend.

Cheers.