ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My N/W Meet Photos...

MKIII 138
S4010087edit.gif

christ!!! look how big the 197 is!!! The 172's dont look that much bigger than the williams, but the 197 is massive!

the 197 is further forward in the picture but yea its almost hatchback level lol

Maz

LY 200
Yep thats why it looks loads bigger my car and the 197 were positioned further out and the camera is obviously nearer ..

A Real Cup
Sorry I couldn't make this one guys. Hopefully next time i won't be on the mend from a leg opp and as useful as a crowbar to a woman :dead:

The pics are really good, especially the shot from old to new.
Looked like a great meet and am sorry to have missed it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a good meet up!

Not 100% convinced about the white alloys Chris - much preferred the darker colour. But hey, it's your car - not mine! ;)

D.

Actually Chris, ignore me - I'm being a tool.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

The more I look at that pic above, the more I think the white looks great against the racing blue.

I wouldn't like to clean the buggers though! ;)

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
haha!

yeah, they look even better in the metal Darren, believe me. :approve:

even though they are a bit more difficult to live with, i still wouldn't go back to dark wheels again. ;)