ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Naples Valver!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

the car looks really nice - is the steering wheel standard? looks really tasty!

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 08 July 2005

the car looks really nice - is the steering wheel standard? looks really tasty!
i assume so, it was on when i bought it, its the non-airbag one

320d

Its a standard wheel but out of a phase 1 car yours is a phase 2 which should have the ugly airbag wheel

Mines now the same i swopped mine to a phase 1 wheel

Only the phase 2 williams dont have the airbag wheel all phase 2 valvers come with it as standard

'18 Megane dci

Lovely car you got there mate, excellent colour. :D Im liking these valvers more and more these days.

The steering wheel is standard phase 1 leather item but the metal joins have been sanded to bare metal and polished. I have done the same to mine!

Willy2

I would say a 20mm drop as mine is dropped 40mm and the top of the rear wheel is not visable

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 08 July 2005

Its a standard wheel but out of a phase 1 car yours is a phase 2 which should have the ugly airbag wheel
my 1994 m reg valver had that steering wheel, air bag ones came out in 1995.

Lovely car mate, looks spot on, valvers are becoming very rare & decent ones even rarer !

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by Rajk on 08 July 2005

I would say a 20mm drop as mine is dropped 40mm and the top of the rear wheel is not visable
:confused: surely yours is more than 40mm if you cannot see the top of the wheel, are they 15"?? i think mines a bit more than 20mm, you can only just manage to get the jack under the car at the back wheel, if i want to get a front wheel off i have to wiggle the jack about at the back wheel then slide it along to the front (trolley jack)

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 13 July 2005

Scott do you live in leicestershire by any chance? Im sure I have seen that car around.
no mate im in swanwick about 15mins from derby, u might have seen this one down there cos its got a loughborough garage on the numberplates, but i think theyve been on it a few years