ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 172 :D pics finally

glanza
thought i would finally get round to taking a few pics of my new 172, love it to bits cant wait to spend some money on it!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
looking very nice... as am sure most people will have mixed opinions about the alloys.. and an array of posts will tell you to lower it.. :)

edit.. actually it sits quite nice, a good splitter will finish off the front :)

glanza
its lowered but not by much, going to slam it on coils once i save the money! going for the blue on silver look. going to put a blue roll cage in it, blue drivers seat harness and do the engine bay in chrome/blue...
im looking at getting a carbon fibre front splitter too!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i think it looks great, doesnt need to be lowered at all imo. alloys look great aswell. nice car

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
hi mate see it at tesco quite a bit i drive a red puma now used to have a white st.
i stay in wester inch village over the back of you by the looks of it.
gal/

glanza
orite kl man, yeh i park it on the yellow lines there while im working haha bang at the front door.. my mate stays across there, he used to have a black vti, drives a wee fiesta now tho..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
yeh i park at the front door f**k walking dont have to worry bout parking dents!
it always looks like you just rushing in for something when its parked there.you might see me the baby and the missus in there a lot its the local corner shop really.
cant miss the puma only red one about really give me a flash the nxt time.
w117 o**