ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172

RDSCF2453.JPG

RDSCF2454.JPG

RDSCF2455.JPG

RDSCF2456.JPG

RDSCF2457.JPG

RDSCF2458.JPG

RDSCF2459.JPG

RDSCF2460.JPG

RDSCF2461.JPG

RDSCF2462.JPG

RDSCF2463.JPG

RDSCF2464.JPG

RDSCF2465.JPG

RDSCF2466.JPG

Only picked it up on Thursday, so still getting used to it, its totally standard at the moment :D

Had it rolling roaded this morning, 169bhp @ the fly, 141.5 bhp @ the wheels

So just about spot on for what it should be :D

2005 Impreza WRX STI
not bad power mate, some ppl have really underpowered ones. for your 1st mod, a set of silvervisions for your indicators wouldnt go a miss. welcome btw

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, i knew before the pics came up it was gonna be silver...Nice tho, Splitter, cup spoiler and clear side repeaters are a must fella...Welcome to the club too..
I got mine RR'd last week too, ran 171Bhp and 146.8Ft/torque.

Ford Fiesta
nice car mate. Best silver there is.
did you manage to get the full 3 year warranty from renault UK?

Liam

Yeah i have some silvervisions, just not had time to fit them yet

Also planning some anthracite turini's which i think should look pretty sweet :D :D

The car is really mint, has a a 5mm scratch on the bonnet, and 2 small chips next to the badge on the front :(, planning on calling out chip wizards to hopefully sort them

Interior is totally mint though, and the back seats look like they've never been sat in

muz

big fat japanese bus
p3t3r said:
Yeah i have some silvervisions, just not had time to fit them yet

Also planning some anthracite turini's which i think should look pretty sweet :D :D

The car is really mint, has a a 5mm scratch on the bonnet, and 2 small chips next to the badge on the front :(, planning on calling out chip wizards to hopefully sort them

Interior is totally mint though, and the back seats look like they've never been sat in

they might have a blending problem I would check they can do it!

muzz said:
they might have a blending problem I would check they can do it!

yeah i've not booked it yet or n e thing, was on my list of things do do at some point, they managed to match the colour fine on my mates 106 quicksilver, so hopefully they should be able to match mine ok, if not then its being left as it is

davesrealgood said:
looking good pete, lookin forward to whoopin ya at pod :p

LOL, if my intercooler kit sell's this weekend, i'll finally have some cash for some mods on the clio ;)

So watch ur back LOL