ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172

Lee

BMW M2C

Ooo, its red........;)

Only joking, very nice :) Only 625 miles to go and you can start giving it some stick.

Nice one mate, hope you enjoy it, and dont stick to the running in completely, they like a bit of a thrash now and again even in the running in period ;)

Nice one. I nearly bought an ex-demo red one but the chick wanted a silver one which we pick up in two hours!!!!!!! So you can imagine how I feel right now.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Enjoy it asty, careful on those brakes to begin with, theyre a little bit sensitive ;)

Go nail the f**ker lol

I still cant get used to my clutch, been driving an old 19 GTS for three years with a real stiff lumpy cluch. My cups like a switch, its not an uncommon sight me stalling it lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Welcome to the forum mate, i'm sure this is the first of many Renaultsport cars you will own.

Oh and stick around, you might even become admin one day ;)

:clown: