ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
all you want n ow is a new megane scienic aerial look muts nut from distance then

Was looking at the Honda ones. Want to change it, what are the new scenic ones like? Anyone got a pic??

I love the beading pic too, was camping at the time.

hondas dont fit and look chav. I have a vauxhall combo :eek: aerial on mine. It fits exactly the same as o.e, but is a good 2-3" shorter ;)

Black/Gold 182!
Havnt posted any pictures for a while, these are a few from today, using a PC Polisher now (Only a begginer though). There is already silt on the car off the road and a few water-dribbles on the car when going somewhere to take the pics.

100_1371blank.jpg

100_1384blank.jpg

100_1393.jpg

100_1390.jpg

100_1368.jpg

Guesty

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
must claen mine, not been done for two months!!! Proper SL4G!!!!!

Black/Gold 182!
More Pictures

First big clean of the year.

Simple clean and wax today. Used Megs #16 Paste Wax by hand, not used it before and was amazed by the results! Pics no the best quality, only a 2mp Blackberry camera phone.

IMG00310.jpg

IMG00304.jpg

IMG00313.jpg

IMG00302.jpg

IMG00301.jpg

Im still loving the car, had it since last July! Still makes me smile, just had its 36k service. Cant really think of any mods I want to do to it, all I have done is upgrade the door and rear speakers. Any ideas??

Guesty

500 Twinair
Re: More Pictures

First big clean of the year.

Simple clean and wax today. Used Megs #16 Paste Wax by hand, not used it before and was amazed by the results! Pics no the best quality, only a 2mp Blackberry camera phone.

IMG00310.jpg

IMG00304.jpg

IMG00313.jpg

IMG00302.jpg

IMG00301.jpg

Im still loving the car, had it since last July! Still makes me smile, just had its 36k service. Cant really think of any mods I want to do to it, all I have done is upgrade the door and rear speakers. Any ideas??

Guesty
you could get some recaros, would finish it off nicely

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
mint mate old car was minter aswell not a bad job for a dynamique