ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Went to Southampton yesterday, was a 6 hour drive there and back! Was completely worth it :)

Spent all of the morning cleaning it...We'll the missus did :lolup:

35apr4k.jpg

nwh1g.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Really is a lovely car mate. Thanks for letting me have a blast. The car is so direct and tight and definitely a successor to your 197 :)

Both interior and exterior is lovely and those seats..... Oh my :)

(still can't hear you you in those tunnels though ;))

Milltek'd clio 182
Really is a lovely car mate. Thanks for letting me have a blast. The car is so direct and tight and definitely a successor to your 197 :)

Both interior and exterior is lovely and those seats..... Oh my :)

(still can't hear you you in those tunnels though ;))

yes we are awaiting a straight through system, full of raspy goodness :approve:

Corsa Van. Meh.
What's it supposed to say?

EDIT: Just see it should say Ian. I'll be honest. Just looks a complete mess the way you've tried to space it and looks like random letters.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't a personalised plate supposed to be personalised? "SC" is the initials of he's wife and "Ian" is he's name so quite personalised in my opinion. As long as your happy with it Ian that's all that matters :)

Isn't a personalised plate supposed to be personalised? "SC" is the initials of he's wife and "Ian" is he's name so quite personalised in my opinion. As long as your happy with it Ian that's all that matters :)
That's not so bad then, at first impressions I thought it was supposed to spell out 'Susanne'! I do like the car, particular the colour. Nice :)