ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 325tds! RWD V6 POWER!

Civic Vtec y0
Picked this machine up today! Chuffed with it, paid 1k for it! Only done 73k miles! Should be a good motorway bus!

Comments welcome!

th_DSC00106.jpg

th_DSC00104.jpg

th_DSC00103.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah i know its a nice car, just thought all beemers were straight 6 apart from the e30 316 and 318?

feel free to prove me wrong at any point though :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
V6 power??

*edit* beaten to it.....

Good cars those, the guy who sold me my kitchen has one with 186,000 miles on it, so yours should last a long time yet!

www.renparts.co.uk
yeah i know its a nice car, just thought all beemers were straight 6 apart from the e30 316 and 318?

the 316/318 in the e36 and e46 were a 4 cylinder as well and the 318tds. e36... and im assuming the 318 e90 is the same... (think current shape is called e90? or is that 5 series?)

Leon Cupra 300
Not a bad deal although i kept up with one in my old 1.2 Corsa lol... Yeah these are a straight 6

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
325tds is a 2.5 6 cylinder turbo diesel, not a v6 m8.

There about 143bhp and are great cars. Watch out for the bottom end going on these its common. I had one and loved it, get it chipped and its about 165bhp!!!

One grand?!! Bloody bargain.

Nice one Ryan, I'll yet agaain keep a lookout (still not spotted you...)

Remove the towbar unless you're planning on using it, spoils the back end of the car IMO (although would be a handy additional bumper should anyone rear end you - they'd come off worse LOL)

Civic Vtec y0
325tds is a 2.5 6 cylinder turbo diesel, not a v6 m8.

There about 143bhp and are great cars. Watch out for the bottom end going on these its common. I had one and loved it, get it chipped and its about 165bhp!!!
lol, just wrote it up quickly and my lack of car knowledge is showing! Good job I took a mechanic along to look over it for me lol! Think in the book its 150bhp standard, but again dont quote me lol!

Civic Vtec y0
One grand?!! Bloody bargain.

Nice one Ryan, I'll yet agaain keep a lookout (still not spotted you...)

Remove the towbar unless you're planning on using it, spoils the back end of the car IMO (although would be a handy additional bumper should anyone rear end you - they'd come off worse LOL)
lol, i must drive past your place 4-5 times every day lol!

Think i'll keep the bar for now, mate has a track toy and nothing to tow it so would be handy for that! And to save damage in a rear end shunt lol!

Cant wait to get out for a blast 2moro, hopefully its dry lol!

Mito Sportiva 135

the 316/318 in the e36 and e46 were a 4 cylinder as well and the 318tds. e36... and im assuming the 318 e90 is the same... (think current shape is called e90? or is that 5 series?)

E90 is the current 3 Series Saloon, E91 the Touring, E92 the Coupe and E93 the Convertible.

Current 5 Series is the E60/ E60 in the Saloon/ Touring guises.

Current 318 and 320s are 4 cylinder, yes.

Civic Vtec y0
ideal.

bargain price - whered you dig that up?

what happened to the fiesta?
Found it in the trusty adtrader! Jammin! Was advertised for £1475, managed to get it for £1,000 for some reason lol! Dont ask how! Dont get me wrong, it needs a bit of work but nothing major, only wee things as you would expect with a 11ish year old car!

Still have the fiesta, it was only bought as my megane sold within 24 hours and I didnt have another car lined up lol. So was really only a stop gap. Its going up for sale tho, prob next week once the beemer is on the road!

Cheers

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172

Nah... it's only the over 2litre models that are straight sixes... the smaller engined cars are all Harry Four-potters. That rule applies in the E36s and E46s too.