ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 5 turbo project (and i mean project)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/275608.htm
above is the link to my 5 tub well what can i say its a nail but with a great engine and runs very nicely (russ on here can vouch for me :))

so far im having it completly welded new sills/arches and underneath sorted with the kit being fitted and primed (wil post pics next week)

she is costing me a small fortune but will be worth every penny when she on the road.

as i have said i get her back fri next week so will have new piccies up so you should see a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeeeeee improvement :)

so if anyone has any parts please pm me

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
got ure self a task there mate :) looking forward to result tho, love R5's :)

182trophy & Williams
looks pretty sorry for itself.worth every penny your gonna pile in to it :approve: .Nearly bought a mint as fook one instead of the trophy.love 5 gtt

M

mini-valver

£500 for that? Lol, robbed!!
Good luck with it though, looks a decent enough base to work from.....

cost £210 :) so not as bad as £500
im restoring it to standard but will use it as a road car aswell as my clio :) all i will do is lower and put 2 bucket seats in (easy enough to put straight back to standard :) )