ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new AG Clio RS 200

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Hi guys,

this is my first thread on this forum so i thought i would post some photos of my new purchase.

I was forced to sell my beloved Corsa Sri 1.6T a couple of months ago because i moved abroad so i had to get a left hand drive :D

here is a photo of the corsa :(

IMG_0248-1.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

And here is the new car and spec:

Recaro bucket seats
Projector headlights
Auto lights and wipers
Cruise control
Factory upgraded Brembo brakes
CUP spoiler
There may be a few more but i can't remember them ;)

I have a few plans for it so i will start a progress thread in the near future once some progress occurs...

IMG_1155-1.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

Merry Xmas!!

Clio RS 200 (AG)
cheers guys im loving it i must admit ;)

i didnt think i would take the leap from a turbo'd to a NA engine...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looks superb. Very similar to our 200 in looks but for the lack of cup suspension and we had the Cup spoiler painted black to go with the black roof.

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Looks superb. Very similar to our 200 in looks but for the lack of cup suspension and we had the Cup spoiler painted black to go with the black roof.

yeah it's a twin of yours when i first saw it i thought of your one after i saw it like a year ago on CDUK. Does yours have the the cup suspension? I have a black roof as well i forgot to add ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
yeah it's a twin of yours when i first saw it i thought of your one after i saw it like a year ago on CDUK. Does yours have the the cup suspension? I have a black roof as well i forgot to add ;)

Ours is a Cup so yeah, does have the Cup suspension. Though we have removed it in favour of some H&R coilovers.

An orange one
First alien green I've seen that actually looks nice! Normally the colour just looks flat and boring!

Clio RS 200 (AG)
First alien green I've seen that actually looks nice! Normally the colour just looks flat and boring!

thanks mate, the colour is very hard to capture in pictures :( many people say they don't like the colour when they see it on a photo however they soon change their minds when they see it in real life ;)