ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new beasty :)

vx.jpg

Love the new car Laura, looks lush in red :)

Any plans for it ?
I say debadge it at rear and maybe front and do this with the "V" (paint it black) ;)

And it'll look ace....

Outta curiousity what did you get for the 172 and what age was it ?

Turbos.
Don't debadge it! Makes them look like a kit car, and i always think its pathetic people remove the Vauxhall badges...

Black vee and windscreen surround would be nice though!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
TBH near every red one is done black and red, this one is so mint and ofiginal it would be a shame to change anything for the time being

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh turbo's arnt my thing

the 2.2 na is fast enough, faster than the clio and a totally different car, the NA is also better looking imo and said to handle better

not to mention the turbos are about 4k more expensive to buy hehe

Turbo wheels look better, but they are heavy, and not that good looking.. The speedlines look EVEN better. Or TD1.2's

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Blue one is p**n.. I saw a rapid black turbo with a intercooler hanging out the front once. God knows how? Piping must be massive. It was raaaaaaaaapid though..

Ahhh, the girl and the car that made me realise that my Valver is very very expensive.

:(

I don't like you.

lol, hows that mate?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh ill just be enjoying it exactly how it is for a while... i mod things too quickly lol

I love it, the interiors not my thing, apart from that it's sweet, rabita sure is a nice colour :cool:

If I was only going to have on for the summer I would, driving one in this weather isn't for me (I was looking at them a while ago)

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
tbh ill just be enjoying it exactly how it is for a while...

Please do just that.

I am well impressed - I think you've chosen well, it looks like a superb example... I personally love the interior re-trim - it's a classy job done by an obvious enthusiast, exactly the sort of person you want to buy from.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you snaffle it for (in the current market)? - PM me if you don't want to post.

Nice work though! :star:

astra coupe on coilovers
some of the best vx220s imo
courtney sports owned by someone lol did a 1/4 mile at 10.5 seconds at 154 mph ;)
DSC01339.jpg

and guys witch i belive sadly got wrote off :(
DSCF3342.jpg

DSCF3341.jpg

DSCF3340.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Nice. Blue one is p**n.. I saw a rapid black turbo with a intercooler hanging out the front once. God knows how? Piping must be massive. It was raaaaaaaaapid though..

lol, hows that mate?

Oh s**t yea, How does a FMIC work on these?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
aye guys beast go damaged. has about 14ks worth . nice car laura

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
this was a definate fmic..it was hangin out the front and not a cc rad. it was silly silly fast though. not just your normal tuned motor..

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
like it but id never own one, same chassis as the lotus arnt they?

How you finding it in this weather!? lol

Does the heater work? My one was just about strong enough to demist.