ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new BG 182 and SV 650

Finally got some pics of my 182. Got it a few weeks ago from a dealer in Glasgow. The previous owner was a member on here going by the sticker on the back and the clio sport member pack in the service history :p

So far I've fitted my pioneer head unit, removed the multi changer under the passenger seat which was making an annoying squeak all the time. Took me a while to figure out what was causing it. I've got a retrimmed leather steering wheel being made just now. And also ordered some custom fit seat covers to keep the seats fresh.

It's going in to the garage monday to free off the two R/H calipers which are binding on quite bad. Front one was 170 degrees today when the mechanic checked it compared to 110 on the other side. The water in the centre cap was bubbling out it was so hot :eek:
So that should hopefully stop the slight pulling under braking

I brought the bike out of hibernation today and gave it and the car a quick wash so thought I should get some pics. They didn't come out that great because of the low sun, and I was rushing so I could get out and play on the bike :D

1-16_zpse80eece3.jpg

2-5_zps11025e6b.jpg

3-4_zps28b1a2bd.jpg

4-3_zps0342e660.jpg

5-2_zpsa9991e47.jpg

​Thanks man. I had my old golf lowered and it did look sweet with the BBS CH's on. Fitted the arches perfect. But tbh I was getting sick of the harsh ride and scrapping over everything

​Thanks man. I had my old golf lowered and it did look sweet with the BBS CH's on. Fitted the arches perfect. But tbh I was getting sick of the harsh ride and scrapping over everything

Some Eibach or Cooksport springs give a subtle nice drop and are not much harsher than standard springs :)