ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Black track toy :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Picked it up this morning, made up.

trackcar011_zps5970de28.jpg

trackcar010_zps85c56c63.jpg

trackcar009_zps52d389a3.jpg

trackcar008_zps2bc722ba.jpg

trackcar010_zps85c56c63.jpg

trackcar006_zps4f2cc799.jpg

trackcar005_zps377c0599.jpg

trackcar014_zpsaa8081b7.gif

trackcar012_zps27accabd.gif

trackcar013_zps2083a4da.gif

trackcar007_zpsf93da8c6.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will do a proper write up later, got a bloody migrane :(. And no mate wont be for the trohy thing, too much monies for me.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've got the same seats in my track Cup! For cheap seats, they're superb!!!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
This was at a dealer?

​I bet he didn't have a clue what to do with pricing.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I work at a dealer mate. The seats are good tbf. It depends on your build I guess. Not bring an ass as I've never met you

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Love it! The roof reflection on the first pic made it look like a carbon bonnet for a second.

love black on black.

go get all that sound deadening out too. :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
First off migranes are ghey, flip side paracetamol seems to have done the trick :). Bought it from a lad who owned it for three years and did minimal milage, mostly used for track days. Its on 81k with fsh but the belts will need doing on time-ish. They were done at 55k back in August 2008. Spec wise nothing major really, oz's with pirelli p6000 tyres, discs and pads im not a hundred percent sure, he thinks they are brembo with ebc pads, whatever they are it stops well. Coilovers, again im not sure, at a guess koni as they are yellow with blue collars??. Full ktec exhaust with decat so its not shy. Interior bar the dash is gone, he did offer me it back but it would just take space up. Engine wise standard bar a phase 1 airbox and has been mapped running 174.8bhp, it goes well and handles superbly. Its the first stripped car ive had so time will tell how long i keep it for. Need to set up some trackdays and basically enjoy it for what is. Bodywork wise is good for the age, few dents no real scratches, im picky and for the age, spec, condition i would have struggled to find better.

Inferno 225 cup
Thread disappoints!!

I was expecting a naked black man fingering his belly button with his denim shorts and a helmet on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You only think they're crap coz you'd have f**k all chance of getting your fat arse in them.

;)

s**t up diet heid.

My recaro SPG's are slimmer than those. And I'm slimmer than you.

Much love. X

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My prediction - Do 1 (at the most) track days and then sell it for something else within 2 months because its too hardcore.

Does look good though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My prediction - Do 1 (at the most) track days and then sell it for something else within 2 months because its too hardcore.

Does look good though.

Lol, you know me well. Will be doing as many as I can. A mate took it out before and was pleasantly impressed. 'Goes well that' :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Looks good mate, just got mine back, bloody trailer is snaking for no apparent reason... Doubt Id haul it to llandow on that trailer so may end up hiring or driving the Trophy..
​When am I getting a go :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to come round tonight mate but I'm fooked after a migrane :(. Did you pick the car up you showed me? Apologies but still laughing about that.