ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Black track toy :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tbh I think they are fine. Just before went for a blast on the way home and not once did I think oh crap I'm going to die lol. I know the ado8's will be leagues ahead but the Pirelli are fine and I've had all makes of tyres. Grin factor with this car is just brilliant

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. It's time for another Subaru. In the short time I've owned that car it's been superb, ace on track. I blame that bloody impreza thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I need help if I do, prob need help anyway tbf. It's staying on here though. It sounded superb when it left

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I've been looking at imprezas too, shame mine would have to be a sport wagon.Could have sold me the tyres first!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry paul :(. Just had a txt to say he picked a nail in one of the rear tyres on his way home. I think in 16 years driving I've never got a nail in a tyre, which is odd.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Wonder if he's after some turinis, lol.
Tyre can repair if it's a nail on the flat area, knackered if it's on the corner or side.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Oh hai.Yeah

Great little car, not sure how long I'm gonna cope with the exhaust tho! Might have to get something a little quieter!

Yeah bloody massive nail in the middle of the rear tyre. Might even be a chunk of metal it feels quite big. Was hissing when I got out the car. BALLACHE.

Defo need to get some door cards aswell.

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Glad your enjoying it mate, such a shame about the tyre :(. Like I said by txt looked superb when it left and noticed/heard you opened the taps up down the road :). The induction kit I could here from quite a distance. Take it easy mate and I will post the tuner tomo

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Oh hai.Yeah

Great little car, not sure how long I'm gonna cope with the exhaust tho! Might have to get something a little quieter!

Yeah bloody massive nail in the middle of the rear tyre. Might even be a chunk of metal it feels quite big. Was hissing when I got out the car. BALLACHE.

Defo need to get some door cards aswell.
Dan, how do you find the Sparco's?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
They're snug!! Think they could do with a tad more support around the shoulders but they're pretty good.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Bargain. I need to work out how to adjust the position, bit close to the wheel at the mo. Praying the tyre is ok tho, doesn't help having to work 9-5.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Tyre's getting repaired at some garage I found near me that opens til 7.30 pm. RESULT.

Said it needs 'vulcanising'? Some sort of patch and plug? £10 anyway. Boxed off.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
He did well to have it that long to be honest! No way could I hack this thing as a daily. It's back on the drive now parked up, waiting for a track day.

My lowered EP3 now feels like a Rolls Royce.