ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new (boring) car..Leon FR

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I know the bumpers are different but gives you an idea. I think it works personally.

Seat_Leon_Cupra_R_46_1.jpg

Attachments

• Seat_Leon_Cupra_R_46_1.jpg
    Seat_Leon_Cupra_R_46_1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 345

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate. Just found another side on.

anthracitewheels.jpg

They do look alright although a little try hard.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to get them..why the devil not. I just have book myself in for a re-remap now..haha

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well she's in being re-remapped at 3 today..lol

I still need to go and collect the R wheels though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you don't have the wheels, could you let me know the details? Location, condition and price.

For Scrooge? I'm going to be having them but If i dont want them or dont like the the look he can have them fo' sho. (if he wants them that is)

Clio 182 trophy
tom get rid of it! get another clio for a bit of fun with me and aaron. besides when i seen you then i know it brought back memories ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
For Scrooge? I'm going to be having them but If i dont want them or dont like the the look he can have them fo' sho. (if he wants them that is)

Shiiitt I forgot that thing, send me over the address mate. I have been on the lookout for r wheels lol

tom get rid of it! get another clio for a bit of fun with me and aaron. besides when i seen you then i know it brought back memories ;)

I have so much more fun in my 1.9 tdi than clios. Everytime I drive a Clio I want to drive it into a tree lol

Clio 182 trophy
Shiiitt I forgot that thing, send me over the address mate. I have been on the lookout for r wheels lol

I have so much more fun in my 1.9 tdi than clios. Everytime I drive a Clio I want to drive it into a tree lol

i had a bora before. mate it says it in the name ffs :p tom will just go out and have both on the drive.! or get another 200sx :p beats them hands down in every area of driving.

LY Megane R26 230
No mate it got sold sorry. Nice one for thinking of it though.

b****cks,too late as usual!

How would you say they handle as standard?thinking of getting one as my commute is over 300 miles a week and its not fun in a clio any longer.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
b****cks,too late as usual!

How would you say they handle as standard?thinking of getting one as my commute is over 300 miles a week and its not fun in a clio any longer.

Not bad at all really for what they are. Certainly alot better than the base models. It's no clio but you can still have fun. If I wanted a cheap commuter i wouldnt hesitate at getting another.