ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Car.... ready for the insults...hehe

Clio RS 200
DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_0984.jpg

DSC_0985.jpg

DSC_0986.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Given the shocking dealer network and the below average build quality, does stagger me the brand loyalty Renault seems to get!

You're forgetting the resale value too, in particular on anything the size of a megane or bigger that's French.

Better looking than the outgoing model IMO but it's crying out for bigger, better wheels. Those look like 14" wheel trims :( I'm not convinced on white on it either tbh.

Porsche Boxster987S
dont like the new model im afraid. Looks like every other hatchback on the road now

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You seem likea very nice bloke, fair play to you.

Your car however is awful. Looks like a spanish rental car. Really sorry. :(

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan i'm afraid. The wheels are plain nasty and i imagine it wasn't cheap either. Theres 101 cars i'd have over that.

Clio RS 200
Thanks for the mixed replies and yes wheels will need changing for bigger ones.

See you at the next meet if i can keep up lol....:)

love the coupe look, big improvement over the previous model.

who stuck the vinyl on the back... Stevie Wonder?

Clio RS 200
love the coupe look, big improvement over the previous model.

who stuck the vinyl on the back... Stevie Wonder?

HEHE , yes i know the photo shows it not straight but is plumb on line with the shape of the bumper and it does look good.

I'll take your word for that ;)

Ive been trying to work out what the private plate says...? Thought your old plate was much better and fitting to your line of work!

Clio RS 200
I'll take your word for that ;)

Ive been trying to work out what the private plate says...? Thought your old plate was much better and fitting to your line of work!

its the same plate just spaced legally, swapped it over a day later to the original. Weird how spacing changes everything, so many people said it..

MA51 CAD to MA51C AD

;)