ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

I just had another look. Its looking better every time i look at it.
Maybe i should return at 12 aclock to tell you i love it :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it is a funny thing.

when i first saw one online i tohught it looked really dull and fat.

i have seen them a few times at motorshow and dealers and they really growed on me.

it definetely looks MILES metter in the flesh than in any pics imo :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Glad your happy with it Seb.. it might grow on me one day but for now i still hate it

beautiful car mate they really are starting to grow on me now!!! i would have it in the red or cup blue colour yummy!!!!

Clio 172 mk2
it is a funny thing.

when i first saw one online i tohught it looked really dull and fat.

i have seen them a few times at motorshow and dealers and they really growed on me.

it definetely looks MILES metter in the flesh than in any pics imo :)

Agree

I've only seen a couple for real and they are great looking cars...way, way better looks wise than anything Vauxhall or Ford have to offer

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
and no, i didn't want a 225 cup, i wanted a 197

what do you mean? You have gone for a megane havent you? What,... thats a Clio?

hahahahahah^^ ;)

some chap a few days ago when i said i had bought the 197 asked why i didn't buy a megane 225 as it is faster etc. I just said well i bought a 197 as i wanted one. i didn't want a megane. thats all. It seems to be a bit of a standard reply when people talk about 197's as the megane can be bought for a good price on the internet. :D

LY V6 with Recaros
The colour looks nice, I still prefer the 182 though, although the 197 does look so much better when you actually see it. Enjoy! :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
197 is awesome!! Good choice and fair play for not playing the ''225 Sheep'' card...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah it has grown on me big time.

pics don't make it look as good as it does in real life.

i spent my tea break this morning at 2am out in my yard having a smoke and looking at her in the gargae with all the lights on! well love it :D

my favourite bit is the line from the top of the front air vent on the wheel. this runs along the sid eof the body to the rear lights, and around the boot and back down the other side to the other vent. I love it as it gets wider and makes the car look nice and wide at the back.

picture so you don't have to go back to page 1 to see:

100_0309car3.jpg

very nice.

The recaro seats are out in December......seriously thinking about one again. Racing blue or Red with the white speedline wheels :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Not my cup of tea at all, but as long as you love it that's what counts. Seb, I think you're getting paid too much. ;) Lmao

Turbos.
I like it, i haven't seen one in silver before but it looks great in your photos.

My only problem with it is that dispite the 17s it still looks under wheeled.

A Beautiful R32
what do you mean? You have gone for a megane havent you? What,... thats a Clio?

hahahahahah^^ ;)

some chap a few days ago when i said i had bought the 197 asked why i didn't buy a megane 225 as it is faster etc. I just said well i bought a 197 as i wanted one. i didn't want a megane. thats all. It seems to be a bit of a standard reply when people talk about 197's as the megane can be bought for a good price on the internet. :D

That was me... lol

Fair play, it looks nice... they are very beautiful "in the flesh"

But damn it man, I do not like being referred to as 'chap' :nono:

I do not have a silver spoon hanging out of my arse... lol

NIce motor though ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Look like a mini v6 with that line down the side

100_0309car3.jpg

very nice :)

I'd have the xenons though, as the clusters look better with them imo

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Don't forget the interior shots Seb.

ok i'll sort some out for you Griff!!! not otnight mind as i am off babysitting and got ipswich vs noriwch tomorrw day time, hopefully sunday afternoon?

hahahahahah^^ ;)

That was me... lol

Fair play, it looks nice... they are very beautiful "in the flesh"

But damn it man, I do not like being referred to as 'chap
' :nono:

I do not have a silver spoon hanging out of my arse... lol

NIce motor though ;)

whoops! i've been put in my place! :D

182FF c/w Recaros
The colour looks nice, I still prefer the 182 though, although the 197 does look so much better when you actually see it. Enjoy! :D

Coulddn't have summarised it better myself.:approve:

When I go out and look at mine I think....man that looks the nuts. The 197.....:dapprove:

Very nice colour though Seb:D

R26
good choice seb
nice to no im not the only one that it grew on so much you have to take one home
a few pics of mine

Attachments

• 197 012 (Medium).jpg
    197 012 (Medium).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 197 15 (Medium).jpg
    197 15 (Medium).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 44
TBH despite my feelings about the shortcomings of the current 197, I love it to bits, and I think it looks stunning in silver. Top choice Sebastian :approve: