ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what can i say! i love it! Sounds beast, drives like a beast and looks like a beast!!! (all imo of course!) :D

I loved my 182, and she will be missed, but i couldn't think of anything better to replace her with! :D (and no, i didn't want a 225 cup, i wanted a 197 ;))

[IMGO]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/seb290482/100_0309car3.jpg[/IMGO]

[IMGO]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/seb290482/100_0308car2.jpg[/IMGO]

[IMGO]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/seb290482/100_0305car1.jpg[/IMGO]

Last edited:
lookin good, still getting use to the looks of it though, had a drive in one at local dealers, very impressed!! hope you enjoy!!

jamie

nice one mate, definately a different drive to the 182, really nice car, but just couldn't justify another 10k to upgrade to it from my one

Oh well, we all have to downgrade at some point in our lifes.

Seriously, looks very nice. best of luck with it!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i like the colour now, wasn't too sure when i put pen to paer a few days ago.. but i love it now :)

Golf R
yeah i like the colour now, wasn't too sure when i put pen to paer a few days ago.. but i love it now :)

is it brand new or an ex-demo if you don't mind me asking? i remember seeing a post not too long ago saying you were considering one...

i think thats the first one i've seen in that colour, makes a change from the red's and blue's of all the demo's i've seen :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it is brand new mate. i am the first owner. had 20 miles on it when i collected it (had to be driven down form another dealer nearby.)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it is brand new mate. i am the first owner. had 20 miles on it when i collected it (had to be driven down form another dealer nearby.)

cool good stuff :approve:

get any extra toys on it too?

nah it is totally standard. i would have liked a 6 disc changer/exenons but hey ho, i don't mind :)

they did have a heavily specced one in black in the showroom but it was a bit too specced up for my liking, serious bucks for stuff i didn't need/want.

It has air con which is important. i wasn't to bothered bout climate like the 182 as i didn't use it as climate, i just put it ice cold for the hot months etc...

i do like the keyless entry though. didn't know it had that till today. you just walk up to the car and open the door! well smart.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Didn't see that one coming! Seb ya fag sex you kept that hush hush! did you not fancy the pink interior option?! ;)

Civic Type-R
Dont like it at all but thats just me :) not keen on the looks of the 197, but if you like it thats all that matters. Enjoy!!

Nice colour, still not sure on the shape yet. I saw my first one the other day and a second one (or maybe the same one) the day after and I liked it better than I thought I did, however.

So how fast have you been in it so far? Broken any speed limits yet?

It's quite funny when you buy new things too, as you want to keep it pristine for as long as possible, but eventually you treat it as you would normally. How long before you start eating doughnuts in it?

It looks ugly tho :) The front end looks nice side looks nice
JUST THE back looks funny looking :- IMO