ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Orite people,

Been snooping around the site for a lil while now, as ive gone n bought myself a clio...

So i thought i would at the very least introduce myself...well my car really!

SP_A0616.gif

(sorry about the pics, camera phone(and the sun decided to hide(and its in need of a washnwax!))

Its, a 1.4 16v privilege, and its been fun so far...except for wen the engine coils decided to go on me (only had it a few weeks)! But a ton later wiv a new set of coils, its all good! But other than that im enjoying having it. Ive got some plans for it...want it slammed and euro'd! so im on the look out for some coil overs! Any suggestions?

Cheers for any info and opinions, and look forward to hearing from anyone.

E60 diesel powah
welcome dude! and if ur lookin for coilies PM russ (russ@gasperformance) he sell's coilies

euro is the way my friend

this is my 1.2 with RS bumpers slammed on 15inch RH classics, gettin some more mods i.e buckets and 20mm spacers at the back!

L1010116.jpg

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Yup, cherry red it is!

Sell my splitter?! im trying to put the car together, not take it apart!

Thanks for the comments people! and watch this space...hopefully!