ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car...

172 Cup
Hi all, im fairly new to the site, registered on here looking at buying a 172. Ended up getting Gib172's cup. Will be picking it up this Friday, im currently a member of Sax-P and attending FCS but will be in their stand. Will hopefully come over and say "hi" to you all if I get chance. If not the car will be in their stand and may be on the track.

Hope to spend a little more time on here than I currently do.

NansBirthday057.jpg

NansBirthday049.jpg

NansBirthday051.jpg

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Welcome from an old member (Clio goes on Friday) :-(

That looks bootiful - lovely motor!

C

Cupster

mmmmm perfect! (apart from the decals!) lol

.....and welcome

Inferno Orange 182 FF
lovely!!
urrgg get rid of the saxo asap :D (sorry i dont like them now theres far to many bad examples about) well done for stickin with french! this is my 3rd french car :D

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Not a bit weird being on the Sax-P stand which is right next to the cliosport one? lol.

Nice car.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
hello again, another saxp member has come over to here with their 172! still miss my saxo sometimes.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Welcome :) That was sooo going to be my car, but decided the travel was just a bit too far and impractical without being able to get any time off work!

S2 106 GTI
I hope you enjoy it pete! so sad to it go....looked very shiny ;) I am going to miss that 100% THE best car I have ever owned....so far

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Big upgrade from the shi-troen pal ;)

Very very nice. Looks like its sitting on sportlines already?
Any other plans for it?

S2 106 GTI

Any other plans for it?

sportlines???? wash your mouth out lol....FK coilovers :) well Its already running at over 200bhp what more could he want :D I am truely gutted to see it go... hope you look after it well pete

ITB'd 182...
awesome motor tbh. glad its staying in the club.

a close mate of mine is the south wales rmo for sax-p.
not a bad bunch of lads :)

172 Cup

Any other plans for it?

sportlines???? wash your mouth out lol....FK coilovers :) well Its already running at over 200bhp what more could he want :D I am truely gutted to see it go... hope you look after it well pete

Just got back off holiday mate, so finally get to drive it some more. Bit sad really that im on holiday and all I wanted to do was get back and take it out lol. Took my mates out in it before I went and they love it. Its such a pleasure to drive such a nice car. You dont even need to drive it fast but when you do, it really does shift.
Looking forward to FCS will hopefully come over and say hello :D

Cheers for all the comments people :approve:

Piss juice :rasp:

Car looks smart pal. On the look out for a Clio myself now the saxo has gone.

Thinking a new white 197 though. Just waiting on feedback from the dealership about a test drive.

172 Cup
Hiya people, had a good look round your stand at FCS and I must say some sweet examples in the club (car probably would've looked better on your stand than Sax-P's lol) The line up of trophy's was stunning got some pics of the V6's too. Either way ive just taken a few more pics and had a brief play about on the photobucket editor.
Unsure about what to do to it, tbh I think i may just leave it im happy with it. Any one else got any idea's?
Cheers
Pete
21062008449.jpg

21062008448.jpg

21062008452.jpg

21062008455.jpg

27062008489.jpg

27062008487.jpg

27062008498.jpg

27062008488.jpg

27062008490.jpg

27062008493.jpg