ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

Focus 1.8 TDCi
This is my new Vauxhall Astra 1.8 16v SRi. Unlike most of the CS millionares, I was on a £2500 budget and am pleased with what I have found. Its only got 55k on the clock! What do you reckon?

Attachments

• P7060006.jpg
    P7060006.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P7060007.jpg
    P7060007.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P7060008.jpg
    P7060008.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 45
  • P7060009.jpg
    P7060009.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 37
  • P7060012.jpg
    P7060012.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 36
  dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Exhaust is gash (it's not the standard one is it?) and get rid of the petrol cap immediately! Eugh!

Nice example though, looks clean enough! :)

How does it drive? Nippy?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What was your needs for a new car?

5 doors, nippy, economical?

Focus 1.8 TDCi
Only just picked it up and the 2 things I have already noted was the gash petrol cap sticker and the exhaust, I don't think it is standard! I'm not a chav by the way so it won't be staying on! It's pretty nippy, does about 30mpg (which is poor) but thats what was expected with the way I drive (enthusiastic)

Drives like a dream!

I had a slightly older Astra, 1.6 8v, head gasket went so I had to buy a new one! Always wanted another Astra, I love them!

This is a real class example of a car of its age!

Bloody hell, 30 from a 1.8?!

Never been excited about these cars, but if it fits the bill, thumbs up.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The exhaust is made by Irmscher, Vauxhall/Opal tuning house.
It's aftermarket'ish, approved by Vauxhall/Opal,
I had an Astra SXI before I got the Clio.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good. I've got a 1.8 coupe. Make sure the key barrel is okay in this weather lol.
Go for an irmscher grill or a plain one with an irmscher badge lol. They are the way forward.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
That exhaust isnt the irmscher one, looks wonky and crap, be nice with a standard one on and fuel cap

Maybe lower it, paint the wheels anthracite, de badge it a bit and irmscher front grill, maybe a cheeky gsi rear spoiler on aswell if thats your style