ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I just wanted to vent my excitement about picking up my Clio 172 cup today! Weeeeyyyyyy!!
That is all :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Congrats bud

Thanks mate :)

I can now post on here without feeling like I'm blaspheming lol.

Now that I've created this thread, I'm going to ask for everyone's help / opinions....

I need a new steering wheel..... the standard clio melting has occurred and it's annoying me already. Suggestions please? I suppose I'm on a relatively small budget, just cos there's lots of things that i want to do....

Secondly, I want some bucket seats as the standard ones offer less support than Ron Jeremy's jock strap.

Any suggestions welcome :) I'm looking to buy them next month so no huge rush.

clio 182 cup
cool enjoy....iv just fitted recaro seats from a evo ...much better just forced me to remove the rear bein the evo is a 5 door....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not getting a 200 then?

As for seats I am more than happy with my sparco evo's and for a wheel I am planning to get the sabelt rs one

Stripped yozza'd cup
I can't afford a 200 with my house as well :(

Cheers for the advice on the seats and wheel, I'll have a look at them now.

Stripped yozza'd cup
85b60140.jpg

ea98e50e.jpg

f0ad8d6c.jpg

Needs a wash after the 170mile drive home in the rain, but she looks great and drives even better :)